Our aim is to provide the best possible treatment for companion animals and support for their owner, in a friendly and caring environment.
The Diagnostic Laboratory provides a wide variety of laboratory tests. Results of routine tests such as screening for internal parasites, urinalysis, diabetes, liver and kidney function, anemia and infections are available on the same day. More complex or specialized tests are performed by a reference laboratory and results are usually available in 24 hours.
- We have facility for faecal examination too. We do gross as well as microscopic examination of faces.
- We have facility for microscopic examination of blood. Following blood tests are done generally:-
- Total Erythrocytes (RBC)
- Total Leukocyte Count (WBC)
- Coagulation time of blood
- Hemoglobin (HB)
- Erythromycin Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Packed cell volume (PCV)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC) etc.
- We have facility for examination of skin scrapings like or Mange Mites, Fungal infection, Pyoderma etc.· Flea can (Test Kit): - To Diagnose flea infestation in dogs & cats.
- Diagnostic Kits:- for Parvovirus, Distampes, Ehrliclia, Ovulation, pregnancy & Heartworm.
- Kidney Function Test (KFT) i.e.-Serum Creatinure Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Liver Function Test(LFT) i.e. SGOT, SGPT